miércoles, 13 de enero de 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 Hello, hello!! 

HAPPY NEW, SNOWY YEAR!! I hope you all enjoy the snow a lot as I did. Next week you'll tell me what you have done these days without school. I have skied on my streed and around my neighborhood, I have made a snowman, I have participated in several snow wars, and also I have helped removing the snow from the entrance of my building. I have been really busy these days 😂😂😂

catching snowflakes snowman

After this weird but fun beginning we have to start working from home, till next Monday I hope. Here you have what you have to do today. But first let's listent to some music. Enjoy it!


1. Watch the videos of our eTwinning mates: They finally could send us some videos.

TURKISH SCHOOL

Click on this link to watch it: Turkish sock puppets' videos

Turkish finger puppets' video


CROATIAN SCHOOL

2. Enjoy their Christmas wishes: Christmas wishes from Turkey

3. Watch the video about Beatles' lifeRemember we are going to talk about and work on the Beatles, one of the most famous band over the word. With this video you'll know a little about them. To understand it better, maybe it's a good idea to change the speed and put subtitles.


4. Read this brief introduction about the Beatles and answer the questions on a paper. Send me a picture to my email: teacherjulia.emh@gmail.com

5. Do this listening Listening: HELLO, GOODBYE  and send me the answers thr

ough the web.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario